1. Snatch Balance Without A Dip+ Zotts Press (3+3) x 3
2. Pause Snatch Balance + Snatch Balance: (1+1) x 5. Move up in weight each set. Pause for 3 seconds at the bottom. Try and get heavier than last week.
3. Snatch to 2” squat + Snatch to Parallel + Snatch with Three second Pause in Squat (1+1+1) x 3 working sets. Try and work up a little heavier than last week.
*We’re working on receiving the bar at different heights. It’s important to be aware of where that barbell is in space, and to know how to move your body around the bar and meet it where it is!
4. Snatch: 3×2. Start 2.5-5 kg heavier than the weight you ended on in the complex above.
5. Pause Front Squat + 1 1/4 front squat+ Front Squat : 5 sets. Build up to a challenging set.
6. 3 sets:
Weighted Hip Extensions x10 (use a barbell)
Side Plank Hold x 60 sec each side
Supinated Ring Rows x 10