1. Muscle Snatch+ Snatch Balance Without A Dip+ Zotts Press (3+3+3) x 3
2. Pause Snatch Balance + Pause OHS+ Snatch Balance: (1+1+1) x 5.
3. Snatch to 2” squat + Snatch to Parallel + Snatch with Three second Pause in Squat (1+1+1) x 3 working sets. Try to work up heavier than last week.
*We’re working on receiving the bar at different heights. It’s important to be aware of where that barbell is in space, and to know how to move your body around the bar and meet it where it is!
4. Snatch: 3×2. Start 2.5-5 kg heavier than the weight you ended on in the complex above. Try to build heavier than last week.
5. 1 1/4 front squat+ Front Squat : 5 sets. Build up to a challenging set. Try and get heavier than last week.
6. 3 sets:
Weighted Hip Extensions x12 (use a barbell)
Side Plank Hold x 30 sec each side + 10 side plank lifts
Ring Rows x 15