1. Snatch Balance: 2×3,2×2. 2×1 Stay at a medium, medium heavy weight and work timing of hands and feet.
2. Slow Tempo Snatch: 4×3. Take 10 seconds to get the bar into the power position and then snatch from there. Stay light and work balance through your positions.
3. Rack Jerk or Jerk of Blocks: Work to a heavy single in 5 sets .
4. 2” Deficit Snatch Deadlifts: 3×3 @ 80% of best snatch. Take 5 seconds to stand and 5 seconds to descend.
5. Strict Chin Ups x 35 total
6. Perfect Push ups or Dips x 40 total