1. Snatch Balance: 2×3,3×2. 3×1 Build to a heavy single.
2. Push Press+ Push Jerk: 5x(2+1) . Build to a challenging Push Press.
3. Pause Tempo Snatch: Pause below knee, above knee, mid thigh, power position and then snatch from power position. These should be light. Pause for 2 seconds at each position and work on feeling balanced and strong in your power position before you to go jump.
4. 2” Deficit Snatch Deadlifts: 3×3 @ 90% of best snatch. Take 5 seconds to stand and 5 seconds to descend.
5. Strict Chin Ups x 35 total
6. Perfect Push ups or Dips x 40 total