BURGENER WARM UP, SKILL TRANSFER EXERCISES
- 3 pos clean: high hang, mid thigh, floor. warm up accordingly. 65%X1+1+1, 70%x1+1+1, 75%x1+1+1, 78%x1+1+1 x 3
- clean tempo pulls; 10 sec up and 10 sec d0wn=1 set and 1 rep. 6 positions: 1″ off floor, 1″ below knee, 1″above knee, mid thigh, down position, explode to top with a good strong finish. go down the same way making sure you hit each position. perform 4 sets.
- jerk from behind neck+jerk. 1+1 x 5 sets. you choose weight. take bar off rack and jerk it behind the head. bring the bar down to the front position and do 1 jerk from front.
- good mornings: 3 x 5 reps….going down to 45 degree angle. explode on the last rep. make sure hold bar down when you explode on the last rep.
- sit ups: use 5 kg plate if you can and do 3 sets x 20 reps. making sure you feet do not leave the ground.