BURGENER WARM UP, SKILL TRANSFER EXERCISES DONE EACH WORKOUT.
- BARSKI (HANG snatch): mid thigh only. no straps. do not put bar down. warm up accordingly. 55%x3, 60%x3, (65%x3, 70%x3, 75%X3)3 waves.
- snatch pulls; just like the snatch. 90%x3, 95%x3, 100%x3x2
- snatch push press+ohs: 5 sets. 3+5 3+4, 2+3, 2+3, 1+2, 1+1 increase weight each set.
- kb snatch+ohs+sotts press…..2 reps each hand x 3 sets. (love this exercise!!)
- jesses burdick back extensions: learned this from jesse. evil!! take 2 kb’s….bring back parallel to ground using a glute ham bench. the 2 kb are then rowed like a bent over row x 10 reps…..then do 10 reps holding onto the kb’s and only do back extensions….then let go of 1 kg and grab the other 1 with 2 hands and do 10 reps with 1 kb….finally let go of the kb and do 10 more back extensions with body only. rest about 4-5 min and repeat.
- sit ups x 100 reps.