WEIGHTLIFTING PROGRAM: WEEK 6… % TODAY BASED ON WHAT YOU DID ON SATURDAY. HOWEVER, USE YOUR BODY TO TELL YOU TO GO UP OR DOWN…BASED ON FEEL.
TECHNIQUE RULES!!! REMEMBER FUNDAMENTALS ARE THE WAY TO GET BETTER
BURGENER WARM UP NEXT+SKILL TRANSFER EXERCISES!
- muscle snatch from floor: 3 sets x 2 reps. keep bar close.
- snatch high pulls+snatch: 3 sets x 2 reps….1+1 (1 muscle snatch+1 snatch)
- hang snatch: 3 from hang, normal speed. set 1 @60%, set 2@65%, set 3 at 70%, set 4 at 75%, set 5 80% ….deadlift bar to high hang….then down to hang….snatch 3 reps.
- snatch pause pulls: pause at 2 sec at each position. 1″ from floor, 1″below knee, 1″ above knee, hang, down position, high hang position. retrace positions on the way down pausing 2 sec at each position. that is 1 set and 1 rep…..perform 4 sets.
- sotts presses out of a front squat: 1 front squat+5 sotts presses x 5 sets.
- back extensions: parallel to ground. use weight and pause 2 sec at the top. 2 sets x 5 reps GO UP IN WEIGHT FROM LAST WEEK IF YOU CAN.
- sit ups x 50 using a 5-10 lb db behind head.