FOR THE 4TH WEEK I AM NOT PUTTING ANY %% ON THE WEIGHTS. USE YOUR BODY TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD LIFT!!
TECHNIQUE RULES!!! REMEMBER FUNDAMENTALS ARE THE WAY TO GET BETTER
BURGENER WARM UP NEXT+SKILL TRANSFER EXERCISES 3RD!
- 3 Position snatch: 1 from high hang, 1 from hang, 1 from floor. normal speed. slow is smooth smooth is fast. 5 sets x 3 reps….perfect technique.
- snatch tempo pulls: 3 sets x 1 rep……10 sec up, 1o sec down. hit all 6 positions perfectly.
- sotts presses out of a front squat: 1 front squat+5 sotts presses x 5 sets.
- back extensions: parallel to ground. use weight and pause 2 sec at the top. 2 sets x 5 reps GO UP IN WEIGHT FROM LAST WEEK IF YOU CAN.
- box jumps x 15 at 21″+ height.
- sit ups x 50 using a 5-10 lb db behind head.
The six positions are:
1-1″ off floor
2-1″ below knee
3-1″ above knee
4-mid thigh. Aka hang
5-the scoop. I call this the down position.
6-can be 3 different names….a. High hang if I am standing only. B. FINISH if I am exploding to a finish position from number 5. C. Can actually be a snatch from 5 position or a clean from 5. Depending on what we are working on.