- burgener warm up
- skill transfer exercises
- SLOW TEMPO CLEAN PULL TO HIGH HANG: TAKE 10 SEC TO GET TO HIGH HANG. THEN: high hang clean X 1+HANG CLEAN X 1 +JERK X 1: (1+1+1) x 5 sets. TAKE UP THE WEIGHT EACH SET. BUT KEEP THE TECHNIQUE PERFECT.
- clean pulls: SLOW TO THE HANG….3 SEC TO GET TO HANG….THEN EXPLODE. 3 sets x 3 REPS GO UP IN WEIGHT EACH SET.
- front squat: 5, 3, 1, 1, 1
- reverse back extension using weight between angles if you do not have a reverse hype bench. 3 x 10 reps.
- sit ups with weight behind head…..50 reps.