1. Pause Clean Deadlift+Muscle Clean+Strict Press+Close Grip OHS (2+2+2+2)x 3-4 sets.
*this is a warm up meant for just the barbell or really light weight. On the pause clean deadlift, pause 1” off the floor, below the knee, above the knee, mid thigh. Focus on your weight staying FULL FOOTED!
2. 3 POS Clean (high hang, below knee, floor): 5 sets. Move up in weight each set.
3. Strict Press: 5×5. Work up to a challenging set of 5.
4. Clean Pulls: 3×5. Pick a medium, heavy weight and hit for all three sets.
5. Hollow Body Holds: 3×60 seconds. If you can’t hold for the full minute, that’s ok! Just accumulate a total of 3 minutes.