- Tempo 3 pos snatches: 5 sets x 3 reps (1x high hang + 1x hang + 1x floor). Rep #1 will be a 5 second tempo snatch deadlift to the down position straight into a high hang snatch. After the first rep, bring the bar back to the high hang, take 2 seconds to load/find your hang position and then perform a hang snatch. For the third rep, reset, and from the floor perform a snatch. For the first rep, think about it as an extremely slow/smooth pull that goes from the floor – 1″off the floor – below knee – above knee/hang – mid thigh – down then explode into a high hang snatch. Everything in italics should be tempo.
- snatch pulls: 5 sets x 3 reps. you choose the weight. use good form.
- snatch push press: 5 sets x 5 reps. you choose the weight. get strong at the top. pause at top 1 sec.
- roman chair sit ups on glute ham if you have it. pause 1 sec with your back parallel to the floor…then sit up. 100 reps
- back extensions: 3 sets of 10 no weight. pause at parallel then return to start.