1. Front squat: 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
2. Snatch lift off to mid thigh, pause–to the scoop(hips under bar), pause—SNATCH: THAT IS 3 REPS. Do 6 sets!!
3. Snatch pulls standing on 1″ plate or blocks: 4 sets X 3 reps. The key here is take the bar down slowly to the floor after the lift. Then without bar touching floor, pause, lift next reps.
4. 3 position, muscle snatch….( the 3 lifts is 1 rep) so one would recycle thru this sequence twice. That would be one set. begin at the top, mid thigh, floor. Remember not to swing but to PUNCH BAR UP on the turnover. 4 sets X 2 reps.
5. Good mornings: 3 X 6 reps. To a 45 degree angle.
6. 100 sit ups.