1. front squat: work up to 70% x 3 reps x 10 sets…..PERFORM 1 SET EVERY 90 SEC.
2. back squats: work up to 75%x3 reps x 3 sets. PERFORM 1 SET EVERY 60 SEC.
3. box jumps: 25 total on a box adjust to you your level. i want this to be med to hard….as it should be after the squats. but do not let your ego get in the way. if 21″ is too tough go down….but if it is too easy, go higher.
4. back extensions x 10 reps x 3 sets use weight on back.
5. sit ups with weight behind head. have someone hold heels. 3 x 10 reps. get that stomach strong.